Sun Wukong is a melee bruiser who shines in the solo lane. He has many capabilities can be built as an assassin or bruiser and still be powerful.
I think he will b e nerfed sooner or later, so be wary D:
1. VERY HIGH MOBILITY/ESCAPE/CHASE
2. Undefeated Body Allows you to continue fighting when low which works well with lifesteal and is what my Exotic Build is based on.
3. Tanky while stilling having high damage.
4. Great Poke with The Magic Cudgel during laning phase, its very long.
5. High Lane Clearance, he can clear the whole lane with a 2 abilities by lvl 7.
1. Before lvl 7 not much clear, he has to get close to finish up the last creeps which can get him very low on health.
2. His damage is very weak early game, he doesn't really have enough burst to take people from 100% health to none without assistance if he is not fed.
3. He stays mana hungry late game which can be an obstacle when trying to to get stuff done.
Overall Sun Wukong's kit is very powerful, I think he can dominate the solo lane just as well as the common soloes like Tyr and Hercules.
When Sun Wukong is below 50% health, he gains +10% critical chance and +10 protections, plus another 1% critical chance and 1 protection for his current level.
This passive adds to Sun Wukong's ability to escape many fights and turn around many others. The protections from this ability are not to be underestimated, it turns him into a fuzzy wall early game and scales with his level making it useful late game also. An added bonus is the fact that if you have Ankh of the Bear you gain power when Undefeated Body activates.
Ankh of the Bear
Converts some of your physical protection into physical power.
Not only is this item the new cool on soloers, it gives great stats that allow you to keep up your physical power while going for tankier items like Focused Voidblade and maybe Witch Stone.
The Lane Push Combo
Hit the whole lane with The Magic Cudgel then use ---> Master's Will to finish archers and leave nothing but the big creep, if any, standing. (Very High Lane Clearance)
Initiation / Gank Combo
Ride in with 72 Transformations, use Ox if minion wave is blocking the enemy god, but it would be better to use Tiger if you can. ---> Then AA a few times ---> then knock them up with Master's Will ---> then AA ---> then The Magic Cudgel to finish them or make sure they back.
1. Fly away in bird from. Kappa :)
2. Somersault Cloud ---> If you are strong enough to jump back on THEM then do so, if not leap away, if they continue to chase fly away in bird form.
3. Master's Will To slow them and then ---> fly away in bird form.
Yeah he's pretty damn hard to kill :)
So pretty much
is a tanky assasin.
His key features:
1. Very High Mobility
2. Powerful CC in ganks
3. High Lane Clear
4. Strong Poke for Laning Phase
To use Sun Wukong to his full potential you must play very aggressive and you should rotate out of your solo lane A LOT which isn't a huge problem because of your high lane clearance and Shielded Teleport (if you have that).
Thx guys for reading this, it took a lot of time but it was fun, i hope you enjoy and better learn how to play Wu Kong before he gets his booty nerfed! :)