______Hey guys, I'm Gerror and this is one of my first guides here at Smitefire; I hope that it pleases you to read it as much as it pleased me to write. I know there are plenty of RA builds out there, so I'm aiming to create something like a recommended build for RA.
______I have played a lot of games as RA, and she was one of my my main champion at the beginning. As such, I believe my experience with her is enough grounds for this guide to be taken seriously.
______RA is perfect for those who have just started playing Smite, and of course absolute pros will pwn with her. I'll warn you now, my guide is pretty short. I hope you enjoy it, but please don't complain about the length - the length of the guide isn't a reason to downvote :)
______Welcome to "RA - THE SUN GOD" - hopefully it'll help you win some games.
Speed of Light
Key Bind: Passive
Each time Ra uses an ability, his groundspeed is increased by 10%. Stacks 3 times.
Key Bind: 1
Ra Summons a moving beam of intense light from the sky, doing 95 / 145 / 195 / 245 / 295 (+70% of your magical power) magical damage to anyone caught under the beam.
Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 mana.
Cooldown: 10 s.
Key Bind: 2
Light starts to emanate from Ra, stacking slow on enemies near him the longer they stay. After 3 s, the light detonates, doing 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+40% of your magical power) magical damage and increasing the slow by an additional 3s. Any enemies facing Ra at the time of the explosion are also blinded.
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana.
Cooldown: 12 s.
Key Bind: 3
Ra summons a pillar of blessed light that lasts for 6s. Allies inside the blessing are healed for 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of your magical power) per second and gain a 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 magical and physical power bonus. Enemies are damaged for 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 (+20% of your magical power) magical damage and incur a 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 magical and physical power debuff.
Cost: 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 105 mana.
Cooldown: 18 s.
Key Bind: 4
Ra calls on the power of the sun to decimate his foes in an extreme blast of heat in front of him, doing 400 / 475 / 550 / 625 / 700 (+100% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies unlucky enough to find themselves in the path.
Cost: 90 mana.
Cooldown: 70 / 65 / 60 / 55 / 50 s.
- This is the perfect start item because it allows you to run faster and deal a little bit more damage.
- Magical power, mama and lifesteal is great, but the reason to get this is because it reduces enemies healing whith your abilities. This is very good especially against god with healing abilities or enemies using healing potion in early game.
- A great item for all mages. So much macical power... it's a must buy.
- It's passive alone would be a reason to buy this. 25% magical power increase is soooo good.
- This item is my second choise, because it provides me with health mana and magical power. But the best thing about it is the passive slow it provides which will make it much easier to hit your abilitys on target.
- Magical power is good, but magical penetration is better. You will need this item in almost every case, bacause once your enemies got just a little bit of magical defense, they will reduce your damage dealt to them by almost 50%. You want that?
I hope you enjoyed my RA guide. Pls rate and leave a comment. Let's win some games :D