______Hey guys, I'm Gerror and this is one of my first guides here at Smitefire; I hope that it pleases you to read it as much as it pleased me to write. I know there are plenty of ARTEMIS builds out there, so I'm aiming to create something like a recommended build for ARTEMIS.
______I have played a lot of games as ARTEMIS, and she was one of my my main champion at the beginning. As such, I believe my experience with her is enough grounds for this guide to be taken seriously.
______ARTEMIS is perfect for those who have just started playing Smite, and of course absolute pros will pwn with her. I'll warn you now, my guide is pretty short. I hope you enjoy it, but please don't complain about the length - the length of the guide isn't a reason to downvote :)
______Welcome to "ARTEMIS - GODDESS OF THE HUNT" - hopefully it'll help you win some games.
Key Bind: Passive
Artemis gains a 5% critical strike chance buff on each successful hit within 4 seconds. Her passive has a maximum of 3 stacks.
Key Bind: 1
Artemis places up to 3 traps that additionally act as wards. Enemy gods coming within 5 feet of her traps activate them, rooting the enemy god and doing 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 (+30% of your physical power) physical damage every second for 3 seconds.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 mana.
Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds.
Key Bind: 2
Artemis attacks at a furious pace, increasing her attack speed by 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75% for 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5 seconds.
Cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 mana.
Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds.
Suppress The Insolent
Key Bind: 3
Artemis fires a volley into a ground target, suppressing all of her enemies. Enemies caught within the volley are damaged for 90/155/220/285/350 physical damage (+30% of your physical power) and are slowed by 25% for 2 seconds.
Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 mana.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Key Bind: 4
Artemis summons the great Kalydonian Boar to wreak havoc on her enemies, doing 150 / 225 / 300 / 375 / 450 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage to the nearest enemy god and stunning them for 2 seconds. The boar will continue to charge other nearby enemy gods for his 6 second life time.
Cost: 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 mana.
Cooldown: 90 seconds.
- This is the perfect start item because it allows you to run faster and deal a little bit more damage.
- This item is a must buy, as it provides 50 damage and the ability to make your critical strikes even harder.
- Damage, critical stike chance but especially the moovementspeed make this a great item to buy.
- Any damage is useless without armor penetration, so you either need to get the executioner, because it gives attackspeed and armor penetration.
- As you are a carry, you need some substain later on, and lifesteal is the best way to do this. Additionaly this item also provides crit chance and health, that is very good to have on artemis.
- This is great because of it's spell blocking passive, the amount of bonus Mana and HP as well as the decent amount of magic resistance. I take this over any item in late game because it's passive saved my life very often.
I hope you enjoyed my ARTEMIS guide. Pls rate and leave a comment. Let's win some games :D