Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods To Be Added

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Gods To Be Added 42 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ninjaryze » August 20, 2013 10:11am | Report
i would like to see some aztec gods like Coatlicue (it could be a serpent woman that changed to a serpent on ultimate like elise changes to spider on LOL)
MictlanTecuthli is very nice too, the god of the underworld. It could be a tiny assassin like bakasura or kali)

what happened to shiva? i thought it was going to be released early in the game

ninjaryze

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sanyoka8 » September 2, 2013 3:42am | Report
Hello i wanna buy my first god.Im thinking of two gods Zeus,and Apollo which should i choose?

sanyoka8

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jharii » September 3, 2013 12:40pm | Report
I would like to see:

Egyptian: Osiris, Set, Horus
Aztec: Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc
Greek: Atlas
Norse: Baldur, Heimdall
Native American: Raven, Wendego

Of those, Osiris and Wendego would be the ones I would like to see most.

Jharii

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GuacomoleMan » September 14, 2013 1:04pm | Report
I would like Chac-Mull, the Mayan God of rain. He would be a game, and his ult would make it rain all over the map, causing all friendly minions to become "super minions" for 15 seconds. his one would be to replenish his bathwater, increasing HPS and MPS for a few seconds. His 2 would be a AOE damage. If his 2 lands on a minion for the full duration of the abillity, the minion, up to 5 minions, would follow him for 25 seconds. The minions would prioritize other minions, but if a god atacked him, the minions would go for the god. His 3 would be called Hail, and he would hurl a ball of hail in a strait line, stunning gods and hindering their vision slightly.

hes allways depicted with a bowl of water, and sometimes he is bathing in this bowl of water.
http://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/c/cunmx/phototour/cunmx_phototour69.jpg?Log=1

i would love to see some more mayan gods.

GuacomoleMan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GuacomoleMan » September 14, 2013 1:06pm | Report
sanyoka8 wrote:

Hello i wanna buy my first god.Im thinking of two gods Zeus,and Apollo which should i choose?

I would not get Zeus, I think posiden is better, he has better damage and stuff, plus his 3 is awesome. Apollo is a very solid choice, has 2 escapes, a stun, and a nuke. If i had to choose, id get apollo

GuacomoleMan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 25, 2013 12:40pm | Report
Jormungand as a jungling assassin.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by versatil » October 16, 2013 6:49pm | Report
i vote on Heimdall as a defensive tank/support

versatil

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SpareParts82 » October 17, 2013 9:05am | Report
I would love to see some of the Gaelic, Welsh, or Celtic gods. There are a lot of gods there that don't get brought up a lot, but that would work great for this game :-).

SpareParts82

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 17, 2013 11:46am | Report
DrBeardFace wrote:

Jesus Christ. Full Beard, and loin cloth.
Support.
Passive: Water into wine, potions work in an AoE for Allies
1: Turn the other Cheek
2: ???
3: ???
Ulti: Die for your Sins

Alternate Costume: Kill Bill jumpsuit.

Technically he is a human, so he wouldnt be a god, more like a glorified Minion

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » October 29, 2013 3:51am | Report
Native American gods/mythology would be cool, like someone else mentioned. The Wendigo isn't a god, it's more of a mythological beast, like werewolves and things, but Ymir and various other "demi-god/creature" type gods are in the game, so I think it could work.

Also, maybe something like the Archangels for a western pantheon might be cool. Could be a guardian or ADC type, with an ult that has a giant seal that opens and sucks enemies towards them kind of like Hades, except maybe in a rectangle path rather than a ring.

I'd like to see some of the crazier Greek stuff too, like Chiron, Cerberus, and some of the Titans.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }