Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Will Smite be Available on MAC

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Will Smite be Available on MAC 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 16, 2014 12:00pm | Report
The necro is strong with this one.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ARampagingFungi » August 11, 2014 7:31pm | Report
Ok, i really need to get something across.

Yes, PC is MUCH better than macs, but some people, like my mom, need macs for the programs it can run, for their job, like graphic designers.
Secondly, it doesn't matter if your telling them to just get a PC... if you can read you can see his friends ALREADY own macs and they can't just buy a PC like that, they want to work with what they have not disregard it and get other stuff.
so don't answer with get a pc, your not helping, just answer the question.

ARampagingFungi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2014 5:20am | Report

Ok, i really need to get something across.

Yes, PC is MUCH better than macs, but some people, like my mom, need macs for the programs it can run, for their job, like graphic designers.
Secondly, it doesn't matter if your telling them to just get a PC... if you can read you can see his friends ALREADY own macs and they can't just buy a PC like that, they want to work with what they have not disregard it and get other stuff.
so don't answer with get a pc, your not helping, just answer the question.

again a necro

still macs aren't made for gaming. like you say you can do a lot of other stuff with it (which a pc can do too maybe a bit worse) but for gaming you can better have a pc because all games are going to windows first (most of the time I don't know games that where mac support first).
Also the hardware in most pc are a lot better and upgradable.

And here we have a good thread on the official smite forums. the 2nd comment is what you need to look at mostly smite for mac. because companies want to make profit they need to know if it's worth to support other platforms

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }