Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Guide Contest: A Frosty Welcome!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Guide Contest: A Frosty Welcome! 43 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » November 16, 2016 3:38pm | Report
Just assume my Ymir guide is going to be updated until the last minute. I'm not even gonna get close to having 100% of my planned content done since I still have the Jungle and Solo portions left to write which will be another few thousand words from what I'm estimating. But I'm hoping to have at least the core guide which is the Support guide done in the next few hours. All my updates will be going straght to publish at this point so feel free to take a look and watch the process. https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/ymir-guide-the-walking-popsicle-unfinished-11-15-2016-publish-14962

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » November 19, 2016 10:21pm | Report
So wait now that the deadline is up can I still add updates to my guide or should I wait until the judging is over? I still got a lot of content I want to add in before my guide is actually "100% finished"

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 20, 2016 1:16am | Report
Preferably you could wait until judging is over to publish your edits, you can always save them and publish them later.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }