Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Guide Contest: A Frosty Welcome!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Guide Contest: A Frosty Welcome! 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » November 2, 2016 11:36am | Report
Once I finish my Ymir guide I'll finally finish the major updates to my Awilix guide and that build wont even exist in the limelight anymore. Soooo much work left to do on this site.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RonPerlas » November 3, 2016 6:22pm | Report
There are many mean people in this page but I ignore them anyway. :D
If you guys see my guide. My English isn't good because it's my second language.

#BePositive

RonPerlas

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » November 5, 2016 5:05am | Report
Dear Ymir guide makers,

Please, Pretty please, do not build Polynomicon combined with a full tank build. it scales with power.

also, i also have an upcoming Ymir guide, here, have a spoil :
Spoiler: Click to view

gl everyone, may the Ymir section remain forever bloated with Ymir guides.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » November 5, 2016 12:52pm | Report
We have one week left. It started out as me and newer members just making guides. Then Prism published his guide, and I started to feel a rivalry brewing as to who would win. Then Estidien challenged us in the comments, and Im a little worried. Just look at his only guide. Then you show a spoil of the Pros and Cons. Im pissing myself.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » November 5, 2016 12:54pm | Report
Take comfort in the fact that Estidien only has a week from now. His Awilix guide is amazing, but it took a lot more time than a week to get to what it is, which is understandable.

If he does blow you away though, ... then well RIP I guess.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 7, 2016 9:48pm | Report
Alright, just an FYI for everyone...I'm sort of in process of going through and playing games using different builds from the Ymir guides. I'm not sure if I will post as a blog, or something else...probably a blog.

I'll provide the videos, and have a writeup on each one, linking the guide, detailing the build I used (and modifications if I made any), and ridiculing my stupid gameplay. I'll conclude with feedback on how I might adjust the build more to my preference (while keeping the heart of the build intact).

I want to clarify that the outcome of the matches won't have any effect on how I judge the guides. My skill level isn't quite Incon =P, so I'm not specifically going to blame your build for my performance.

I may or may not get to a build from each submission, and if I leave yours out, I apologize in advance. If you have multiple builds in your guide, and you want me to use a specific one (and you see this message), let me know which one you'd like me to use.

Also, I know some of them are geared specifically toward Conquest. I'm not sure I'll be daring enough to play a Conquest match with your build (unless I'm queuing with a full team of the SF clan), but we'll see. If I think it's easily adapted to a different mode while retaining its function, it'll likely be Arena or something...if it's a Junglemir build, well...I probably should play it in Conquest or Siege, I guess.

I've already recorded 3 videos...ThePerfectPrism, IceColdPappsi, and ChaoticUdders. Others on my radar are: RonPerlas, OneDegree, masterricu, alsome22, Pellie, D0W0RK904, and Cawsso. There have been a couple of other submissions prior to them, but unless they start showing up more and working on their guides, I've got enough on my plate.

I also know that I should be expecting some guides to pop up from DucksRock and Estidien...so...yeah, we'll see how this thing goes.

Anyway, looking forward to posting, and looking less forward to you all seeing how poorly I play. =( Game on!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » November 8, 2016 5:46am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Where are the three videos that you've already recorded? Or are you not going to upload any until all the submissions have one?

Also, don't worry about bad gameplay. I still can't get any decent Zhong Kui recordings. Probably because recording lowers my FPS and that messes me up.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 8, 2016 9:58am | Report
Hey Tech...well, if you know where to look, the first 3 are already up. But I won't be featuring them on the site until the 17th, after the contest closes for review. I will try to get as many done as possible.

Maybe I can try for a Zhong Kui recording sometime that you could feature =) But damn if I'll be lucky to have a good example.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » November 8, 2016 10:03am | Report
Hahaha and I know where to look, too! :D

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » November 8, 2016 10:13am | Report
Welp I accidentally hit the publish button early. So if anyone wants a preview of my guide just drop by. While I would love to see comments with recommendations. I respectfully ask that any downvotes (and even upvotes) be refrained from until I can safely say my guide is "Released"

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }