Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 4 Guide Contest And Giveaway Winners

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » Season 4 Guide Contest And Giveaway Winners 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » March 7, 2017 1:43pm | Report

Assassin Winners "Stabby McStabberson"

For a first time guide on SMITEFire Deezskills NL’s guide for Thanatos really is a cut above the rest (sorry couldn’t help myself). Also for someone who’s first language isn’t English it’s easy to read and allows you to get to get the information you need. The guide is nicely formatted throughout, with sections dedicated to skills, items, and combos. Each section is also accompanied by the author's thoughts on why a certain ability, combo, skill, and item was chosen. It’s done with spoiler code which allows you to simply hide the added text when you’re finished.

SorenNoKitsune’s guide for Ratatoskr is without a doubt beautiful, filled with amazing formatting, images, and exceptionally good layout. All this helps make the guide easy to read, which is important because SorenNoKitsune goes into great detail about Ratatoskr’s items, skills, combos, build examples and gameplay stages. There’s even a change log to allow you to see what’s been swapped out or altered over the previous patches.

Guardian Winners "Meat Shield"

Bernardozomer’s guide for Sobek not only rules the Nile but also rules the rest of the competition. The guide is well thought out, beautifully formatted, easy to read and has everything you ever wanted to know about how to play the god of the Nile. Bernardozomer goes into concise, easy to follow information on the strengths and weaknesses of Sobek’s skills: when you should use them, how they help you and your teammates, and when you should level them. This same degree of detail is followed throughout the rest of the guide in the combos section, the items section and even the gameplay section.

Expecto Patronum’s guide for Fafnir really let’s this god shine. It has the necessary information you’ll need to master this god while not being overly burdened with extensive details. And while it’s not the flashiest guide around it makes up for that with good solid information. Skills are listed with pros and cons for each of them as well as a detailed explanation as to how they work and how you should use them. You’ll find explanations as to why one item should be picked over the other as well as which gods benefit best from Fafnir’s skills.

Hunter Winners "Pew Pew Pew!"

It really shouldn’t be a surprise that the Goddess of the Hunt won one of the spots in this category, should it? And xZeroStrike’s guide for the goddess stands above the rest. After the introduction you’re greeted with a detailed explanation of Artemis’s pros and cons, followed by an extensively detailed section on Artemis’s abilities, when and how to use them and what sequence to use them in with other abilities. This same level of detail follows through on the items section, the match up and synergies, and the how to play section as well. Finally, there’s a great summery section to hit on some of the key points to the Goddess of the Hunt.

Shlappz’s guide for Medusa hits all the hallmarks of a great guide. It’s clear, concise, coded well, and has everything you’ll need to know in order to stop the enemy dead in their tracks. There’s even a lore section to the guide which has a humorous end. Shlappz also includes the base stats of Medusa to allows you to understand why he picks certain items over others. Speaking of item picks :the section has detailed explanations as to why you should pick an item when facing a certain god or overall team composition. There are also sections devoted to game stages as well as a threat meter of other gods so you know who you can fight and who you should probably slither away from.

Mage Winners "Wonderful Wizard"

Ah, Scylla, you creepy hydra legged child from the depths. She’s capable of big plays late game but early game can get into trouble quickly. Luckily Sunnykat’s guide for this creepy child has you covered. And with four hydra limbs comes four different builds! There is a lot of great deal of detail in this guide to help you understand the workings of Scylla, from ability breakdowns and item choices, to a section on enemy gods and how to fight them. Sunnykat even has sections that give some tips on the different game modes and what Scylla’s focuses should be.

TheMrRay06’s guide for The Morrigan is perfect for those who want to terrorize their opponents in Joust, Arena or Clash. The guide is impressively formatted, condense, easy to read and has great information when it comes to items, skills, and combos. The guide also features the standard pro’s and cons section but lets you know exactly where The Morrigan excels and where she falls short. A nice addition to this guide is that TheMrRay06 has a To-Do List at the bottom where you can see what he’s working on to improve and fine-tune his guide.

Warrior Winners "Punch Time!"

Did you ever really want to embody a god of war that didn’t just sit behind a shield playing it safe? Well, then may I turn your attention towards Sobek-Ra’s guide for Bellona. Not only does this guide have a sense of humor and is well formatted, it is also packed with amazing detail about skills, item choices when it comes to game modes, and what you should be focusing on depending on the current state of the game. There really is no reason to check out the other winners after reading this guide since Bellona is your new main (joking, keep reading!).

Get ready to ride the wings of victory with newbiemj’s guide for Nike. This guide features great coding, great in-depth breakdowns of item choices depending on what match-ups you’re facing and even which game mode you’re playing. There’s a quick, concise explanation of Nike’s skills followed by a great section that shows you which skills work best together to deliver the most devastation to your opponents.

Participation Winners "The Luck of the Draw"

Congratulations to the ten winners of our giveaway!
  • BarryDabeez
  • Paydar
  • PenguinMarine
  • chickenman57
  • TheInquisitor
  • Ziwiiz
  • GodSpeed93
  • keekatzer
  • WolvenKyuubi
  • Hardrake

How To Claim Your Prizes "It's Pretty Easy"
  • Look for our email: [email protected] in your inbox letting you know you've won.
  • Respond to it and you'll receive your prizes.
  • Enjoy your prizes, you deserve it!
  • You'll have 1 Week (7 Days) to respond. If you don't claim your prize within 7 days it will be given to a runner-up.

We'd like to take a moment and thank every one who created a guide. It was incredibly difficult for us and our amazing judges to come up with the winners. We'd also like thank all of you who commented, voted and contributed to the site. Seriously you all rock and you make this community a much better place :)

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 7, 2017 1:51pm | Report
Yay! Congrats to the winners, also, extra big hug for Zero (he makes my days brighter and better) and Bernardo (#BrazilIsProud)
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bernardozomer » March 7, 2017 1:55pm | Report
WOOHOO!

feelsgoodman

Congratulations to all winners and thanks for all that helped me to shape my guide! LET'S BUY GUANICOOORN!!11!1!

Quoted:
[...] and Bernardo (#BrazilIsProud)

;)

EDIT: Don't we get a badge?
#9e2aff #a12bfd #af29e8 #bd29d0 #c828be #d728a8 #d728b0 #e02899 #ee2891 #f02887 #d72875 #d72860
#8a42ff #9c30f6 #ab21ec #b329e4 #b829d9 #ca29c7 #d429bd #de299f #ee2887 #e62873 #e03163 #e53d44
#7b54ff #8d39f6 #a311f4 #a22afb #ae29ed #b63dc7 #a247c7 #ca3d9f #ee3175 #e6325f #e94348 #f14f2c
#676cff #793fff #910aff #871ef5 #7f2ee4 #7542da #665bc7 #8e519f #c04777 #f0464b #f2552d #fc6410
#5384ff #6545ed #7b00e0 #6b1ada #5738d0 #4356d0 #2d74cc #5c65b3 #985b77 #dc5037 #e94c1b #de4606
#3598fe #4750da #5d00a8 #4423b2 #2b46bc #1762c4 #008fcc #377b9f #636b7b #9a574e #d73a12 #c12300

Bernardozomer
<Meat Shield>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 7, 2017 1:57pm | Report
Congrats to everyone, winners and all the other participants. Contributions to the site are all greatly appreciated!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » March 7, 2017 1:57pm | Report
Yay, I did something! Cool!

also, extra big hug for Zero (he makes my days brighter and better)

Oohn, thx Prism! Huge hugs back to you for doing the same for me! <3

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SorenNoKitsune » March 7, 2017 1:59pm | Report
Grats to everyone that participated! I'm glad you guys liked my Rata guide so much <3 Expect more updates to come!

Check out my Ratatoskr guide!

SorenNoKitsune
<Slayer>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » March 7, 2017 1:59pm | Report
Me:

Jokes aside, congrats to the winners.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shlappz » March 7, 2017 3:30pm | Report
Sssspectacular! Congratsss to everyone!
Check Out My Guide(s)!

Shlappz
<Pew Pew Pew!>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » March 7, 2017 3:35pm | Report
(ps: why does everyone already have their cool badges and my judge one is still missing ._.) (ps2: It's not like I'm begging for it... I can wait... .... ... ... ... >_>"" This is harder than I though....)

:p <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » March 7, 2017 3:58pm | Report
I meant to ask.. are you and perfect circle related since you are perfect prism lol

Time2medicate

Notable (4)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }