Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mar 1, 2013: Hot Fix 0.1.1376.3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Mar 1, 2013: Hot Fix 0.1.1376.3 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 1, 2013 3:07pm | Report

SMITE Open Beta Release Version 0.1.1376.3 (hot fix)

Gods

Agni
  • Fixed a bug in which Agnis basic attack was dealing true damage.

Poseidon
Trident
  • Updated the ability descriptions to accurately reflect the magical power conversion totals.

Whirlpool
  • Base damage has been increased from 10/15/20/25/30 to 15/25/35/45/55 per tick.
  • Magical power contribution has been increased from 10% to 15% per tick.

(still needs more pull)

Ra
Solar Blessing
  • Base healing has been reduced from 10/20/30/40/50 to 10/15/20/25/30 per tick.
  • Base damage has been reduced from 20/35/50/65/80 to 20/30/40/50/60 per tick.

(A ra nerf 0.o WTF HAPPEND?)

Thor
  • Fixed a bug in which Thors basic attack was dealing true damage

( so much for exploiting levask :p)
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 1, 2013 3:15pm | Report
Well thankfully they hotfixed. It was pretty stupid getting 3 hit K.O from Thor on tank also WTF ? Ra nerf????!!! :O

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 2, 2013 1:50am | Report
Ra nerf makes sense to me, he was healing rediculously in laning phase. Could clear a wave and take a ton of burst and come out of it unscathed and with an advantage over you.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 2, 2013 1:52am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Ra nerf makes sense to me, he was healing rediculously in laning phase. Could clear a wave and take a ton of burst and come out of it unscathed and with an advantage over you.

yeah everyone knew it was a bit OP, its funny because Ra was like never nerfed XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » March 3, 2013 10:30pm | Report
Thank you for posting! Put it in the news. :)

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wheatlay » March 4, 2013 1:31pm | Report
need to change the gold per second back

Wheatlay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 5, 2013 7:16am | Report
Not happy with the Ra change. Ra was just fine, more balanced than alot of other gods.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 5, 2013 7:20am | Report
I'm getting annoyed at the gold per second decrease.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 5, 2013 2:04pm | Report
Gold per second decrease was due to tower worth being greatly increased. 30% increase on minion kills after all towers are down gives a tremendous gold boost. Add onto that the old gold per second and you get a well over 20k gold lead once one team gets all towers.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 4:13pm | Report
What? Ra would seem to me to be a little OP if he had more healing then what he has now! I am new I just started playing smite like 3 days ago but got pretty good at it already. I played Ra like maybe 8-13 times already. Whenever I heal myself It does a decent amount of healing not to mention when It cools down I can just spam it again, also I can just keep healing myself and my team over and over. His health seems to go up alright, it would seem to me to be very OP if he was allowed to get a **** load of health every cool down along with give that to his team?

Ra is already hard to face, I mean when I mid with him I get to the other towers WITH EASE to the point where I get ganked by the whole team because Ra can't be stopped most of the time. If his healing was way more then what it is now then they would have no damn chance... okay maybe a small chance but it would make things much easy then what it already is. Ra will wipe your hand on his bum then make you lick it. Ra is already amazingly good when he arrives on the scene, thats all you need is to face him having him heal with higher than needed health regen.

Plus it does damage so it would seem to be slightly OP if I must say. Again I just started but every time I used Ra's healing ability It seemed to already work well so I could only imagine how insanely easy it would be for me to wreck everyone if I got even more health, it just wouldn't seem fair being its rare that I get pushed back super hard with Ra anyways.
If there were to make him receive more health then the cool down time better be increased because it would be OP to heal everyone repetitively within short amounts of time with more than needed health regen.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }