Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best of /r/Smite 2016: The Overarching Conquest Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Best of /r/Smite 2016: The Overarching Conquest Guide 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 3, 2017 12:38pm | Report
SmiteFire's very own "The Overarching Conquest Guide" was recognized as Best Strategy Post for /r/Smite 2016!

Moderator Dr. Yoshi had this to say about the guide:

Best Strategy Post

The Overarching Conquest Guide, submitted by /u/branmuffin17, was exactly what it sounds like. The /r/Smite post linked to an extremely detailed guide for Conquest that covered everything from the basics to advanced strategies, for all five roles, including builds, tier lists, and even VGS information. The article has seen numerous revisions, and was kept up to date for the entire year, so no wonder it was /r/Smite's Best of 2016.

It has also gotten recognition and mentions from other sources, including by the official Smite Forums, courtesy of Forum Moderator KingScuba, as well as Smite community favorite and YouTuber DukeSloth.

This guide is an ongoing collaboration effort incorporating input on various roles by several SmiteFire members and editors, including: Zilby (General), ThePerfectPrism (Support), Stuke99 (Solo), GameGeekFan (Jungle & Mid), DucksRock (ADC), nanoyam (General), and Greenevers (Jungle). The original creation process was long and intensive, with all BBcoding, wording (I'm an honorary member of the Grammar Police), and other chapters handled by me.

This is a great way to finish off 2016 and start 2017! We'd like to thank the SmiteFire community for their support, and we look forward to another great year of SMITE!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by newbiemj » January 3, 2017 12:49pm | Report
Woowhoo! Congrats!

newbiemj
<Punch Time!>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » January 3, 2017 12:53pm | Report
Congrats you guys, this is awesome news!

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 3, 2017 1:44pm | Report

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 3, 2017 2:22pm | Report
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » January 3, 2017 3:14pm | Report

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nanoyam » January 9, 2017 3:58am | Report
I'm bit late, but Congrats!
Need help with guidecrafting? Need Review? Read my Guide!

nanoyam

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 9, 2017 8:55am | Report
Same about being late but big congrats!! Very much deserved, this guide is so awesome. <3

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }