Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for friend

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for friend 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinkuYuki » April 18, 2015 7:22pm | Report
Title says it all folks. Looking for some people to play with and chat with. I can pretty much fall into any role and I'm still learning even at thirty. Wanting to play a bit more casually with some communication and laughs.

Smite: ShinkuYuki
Curse: Second verse same as the first. No really, it's still, ShinkuYuki.
Things I hate:
[*] Signatures
[*] Irony
[*] Lists

ShinkuYuki

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 18, 2015 9:46pm | Report
I'm Australian if you're in the Oceania area. If you're looking for laughs and very serious gameplay I play a mean Thanatos Solo and Anhur Support.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GTare » May 2, 2015 8:27pm | Report
added you in game! I'm on NA side and IGN: GTare

GTare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by moonmoonmofos » July 12, 2015 6:46pm | Report
The Chaos Vanguard is a large multi-gaming community with a prominent smite division. We have one of the largest in-game clans with over 200+ total members (no thanks to the new clan system) and are still looking to expand! With a total of 1800 members across the entire community and over 300 players actively on team speak The Chaos Vanguard is perfect for anyone looking to make friends.
If you're looking for a group to play with, coaches to learn from and laughs to be found, then The Chaos Vanguard might be for you! We offer both casual and competitive experience but most of all we are looking for people who want to be a part of a community, and even more importantly people who like to have fun! There are a few requirements before joining!
Requirements
You must be aged 16+ You must have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 Be friendly and mature to all players, old and new!
How to join us
Sign up on our website - http://www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and fill our an application on the forums. Join our Teamspeak - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and message a Smite Staff member letting them know you have submitted and an application. The person you message will have a talk with you and hopefully you will make it into the trial phase. Hope to see you soon!
If you have any further queries feel free to send me a message either on these forums, or on smite. My IGN is MoonMoonmofos

moonmoonmofos

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }