Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF 2-3 others to join our clan and play with us weekly

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF 2-3 others to join our clan and play with us weekly 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waldoe » April 20, 2013 8:03am | Report
Who we are:

So we have been part of a huge gaming community called Malum Factum for the past several years. We have a few hundred members and the games we play together are mostly MMOs. We do have a small group of people who are into Smite (about 3-4). We really like Smite a lot and have been playing it for a almost a year now since we started right when it went into beta.

What we are looking for:

Basically, we play all of the game modes, but the daily, arena and assault are our favorite right now (a competent 5 man team will get us back into a lot of conquest). We want 2-3 others to start playing with us throughout the week. Then, when we get into a groove, we will start playing ranked matches.

We play for fun, but at the same time we like to think we are half decent and always improving. We want others that are competitive and will enjoy strategy, picking effective god combos, and good communicators.

PM me here or in game at Waldoe. Thanks!

Waldoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mengx » April 27, 2013 9:35pm | Report
Hey I'd like to join your group. I'm just starting to get into the game but I don't know who I can play with.

mengx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }