Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hermes, The Messenger God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hermes, The Messenger God 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 9:52pm | Report
Hello I have an idea for a new smite god: Hermes,The Messenger God

So far I have created a couple of ideas for what he would be and I have a couple of ideas for his spells and Ultimate feel free to suggest some other stuff! i have never suggested a god so I am new to this and dont know much of this.

I dont know what his weapon will be.
Hermes would be a Ranged Assassin like Apollo.

PASSIVE - Messenger Boots:
Hermes moves 20% faster while out of combat and doesn't slow down during combat.
,except for crowd control.

1.Delivery
Hermes Delivers a message to his foes by leaping/gliding forward (due to his boots) and striking down on his target doing
60/80/108/178/210 damage plus 40% of physical power (or magical because i dont know what is weapon will officialy be)

2.Foul Message
Hermes Throws a message at his foes dealing damage in a line for 70/115/155/179/220
If it hits an Ally the ally becomes enraged at the message and does 5% increased damage to the enemy for 4 seconds

3.Too Fast
Hermes uses his boots to dash forward after the dash he has a 10% speed buff for 5 seconds. Enemies caught in his dash move 10% slower for 5 seconds

4.Special Delivery
Hermes has a special delivery and is rushing making him go so fast gaining a 35% speed buff and 10% increase in attack speed.
enemies keep on missing hermes during this duration dealing no damage to him.
Hermes also has a 10% damage increase for the duration. This ultimate can be combined with his other spells. duration 4/5/6/7/8 (seconds).
~Sir MooseHorn~

TIME FOR A FEAST - Bakasura

IGN: MooseHorn

danster21

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 9:53pm | Report
Oh i forgot to put down
Here are some skin ideas

Pizza Delivery man
Mailman
Both 400 gems

Thanks to

chatterbox2
and Ruuon (in game names) for help on the idea!
~Sir MooseHorn~

danster21

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 10:00pm | Report
feel free to leave suggestions, they are greatly welcome and valued
~Sir MooseHorn~

danster21

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 30, 2013 10:01pm | Report
The Ultimate is a big no-no. 40% Speed, 15% Attack Speed, 10% Damage increase and invulnerability for up to 10 seconds? That would be SO overpowered that if it were real I would rage quit at the sight of Hermes. Like, that is HORRIFYINGLY overpowered.

Delivery isn't a bad idea, but Foul Message seems like it could be better. Too Fast is a good idea but it would is strange to see a dash that doesn't do damage but slows instead. That could use work too. Maybe if it were just a buff instead of a dash, but it stacks with the passive either way.

The passive is an overpowered version of Sun Wukong's Fleet Footed.

Basically, the ideas are good, but are a bit unrealistic.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 30, 2013 10:02pm | Report
Nice job! Very good. I like to see Hermes better as a non ranged though.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 10:08pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

The Ultimate is a big no-no. 40% Speed, 15% Attack Speed, 10% Damage increase and invulnerability for up to 10 seconds? That would be SO overpowered that if it were real I would rage quit at the sight of Hermes. Like, that is HORRIFYINGLY overpowered.

Delivery isn't a bad idea, but Foul Message seems like it could be better. Too Fast is a good idea but it would is strange to see a dash that doesn't do damage but slows instead. That could use work too. Maybe if it were just a buff instead of a dash, but it stacks with the passive either way.

The passive is an overpowered version of Sun Wukong's Fleet Footed.

Basically, the ideas are good, but are a bit unrealistic.

Thank you for the feedback as I said I am completely new to this stuff I wont be able to update the message but I would like to see more of these so that overtime it can get modified by the comunnity and the final draft can be decided by hi rez!
~Sir MooseHorn~

danster21

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 30, 2013 10:10pm | Report
Quoted:

Thank you for the feedback as I said I am completely new to this stuff I wont be able to update the message but I would like to see more of these so that overtime it can get modified by the comunnity and the final draft can be decided by hi rez!

Thou couldst use the Edit option on the bottom left corner of the post, good sir.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 10:12pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Thou couldst use the Edit option on the bottom left corner of the post, good sir.

I did thank :-)
~Sir MooseHorn~

danster21

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chatterbox2 » March 30, 2013 10:21pm | Report
Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks danster21 for including me into this project I at least think we did a really good job for are first god post

chatterbox2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by danster21 » March 30, 2013 10:25pm | Report
chatterbox2 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks danster21 for including me into this project I at least think we did a really good job for are first god post

me too and no problem
~Sir MooseHorn~

danster21

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }