Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bia, Goddess of Force (Not for a contest, just for fun)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Bia, Goddess of Force (Not for a contest, just for fun) 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 21, 2014 2:06pm | Report

Bia, Goddess of Force

Bia is a support mage who's focus is on leaving enemies helpless, through mana draining. I decided to take the fact that she is a god of force and sorta turn her into a god of mana :P In my defense, Hi-Rez does this sort of stuff all the time!

Pros
+Can drain mana
+Good sustain
+Can help the team out both early game and late game

Cons
-Only 1 escape
-Low Damage
-Falls off somewhat late game

Base Stats

Passive: Draining Aura:
Each time an enemy deals damage to an ally god within 35 feet, they lose mana proportional to how many items Bia has. Mana Drained: 1% for every fully build item

1: Mana Link:
Bia throws out a Mana Link that extends for 55 feet, attaching to the first enemy god hit. This link deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+30% of your magical power) damage every second, siphons 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% of the enemy god's mana back to Bia, and lasts as long as the target is within 200 feet for 3s. Cooldown: 15 seconds

2: Rejective Presence:
Bia throws out a wisp of power that marks an enemy god as a rejective presence for 5 seconds. If an enemy god within 100 feet of the rejective presence uses an ability, they take 30/60/90/120/150 (+15% of your magical power) damage and lose 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% of their mana. Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

3: Enforcer's Orders:
Bia instantly drains 2/4/6/8/10% mana from all enemy gods around her and dashes forward 55 feet plus 10 feet for every god she drained mana from. Cooldown: 15 seconds

Ultimate: Mana Void:
Bia creates a mana void at her ground target location (Mana void is 30 feet, circular). The mana void traps enemies that step into it, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+30% of your magical power) and draining 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% mana per tick to everyone inside. The mana void lasts 5 seconds, and enemies inside cannot move until the mana void ends. Misc. Info: Remember, they are only damaged and drained for every second they are in the mana void. So, if they are in for 3 seconds, they take 3 seconds worth of damage and draining. Think like this: The mana void ticks every 1 second, draining and damaging enemies inside. An enemy caught in for 3 seconds into the mana void, would take 2 seconds of ticks while he is in the mana void, and would then get out and would not take another 3 seconds worth of tick/draining. Cooldown: 90 seconds seconds

Well, I'm posting this not knowing what is going to happen, cause I stole this code from other people LOL

So if you wanna give me feedback fine... but I doubt I'll listen. This is just something for fun. :P
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 21, 2014 9:07pm | Report
Her passive should be that she deals bonus damage to people based on their missing mana, just care not to copy Antimage's Mana Break from Dota 2
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 23, 2014 5:27am | Report
I don't play Dota 2, so I didn't even realize I was copying something :P

The problem with your suggested passive is the idea that Bia is a support god and not meant to deal a ton of damage

If I was copying something from Dota then I'll think of a new passive, but I don't want it to be a damage bonus.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 23, 2014 8:38am | Report
Well, aphrodite still deals A LOT of damage AND she heals.
Just stealing mana isn't that amazing vs a ranged carry, you don't contribute much damage wise.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 5:40am | Report

Well, aphrodite still deals A LOT of damage AND she heals.
Just stealing mana isn't that amazing vs a ranged carry, you don't contribute much damage wise.

Fatality, I understand it and I designed that with her in mind.

That's why she's strong during the laning phase, because she can force enemy carries to go back sooner, waste more mana pots, buy med, etc.

She is still quite destructive damage wise. Her Rejective Presence can blow up a teamfight in only a few seconds while draining everyone's mana. I mean read it again: That procs EVERY SINGLE TIME they use an ability.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 5:57am | Report
Yea all I'm talking bout is, aph is THE healer right?
But her 1st doesn't heal, her 2nd doesn't heal her ulti doesn't heal. He'll is also a healer, she only has 1.

But Bia drains your mana with almost EVERY single ability. Its OP in its own way.
She can drain about 46% of the enemy mana in 1 second AND then she continues draining about 15% per second after that. So 3s and then the enemy can't do anything.

Imagine a poor change spamming without realising that wisp is killing her or hel. If hel used all her abilities abilities she would take 1200 damage? If hel doesn't use her stuff she is useless.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 6:24am | Report

she is useless.

That's the point, my friend. Bia is supposed to render gods useless, that's how she is a support. As consequence, she has low damage.

I don't know where you're getting 1200 though. Remember, it's 150 per ability used, but if you calculate in protections on each tick, it's a bit less than that.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 7:42am | Report
Yea but if we take Ao's full duration tornadoe, with protection, it still hurts A LOT.

Making an entire team useless isn't considered balanced

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 9:02am | Report

Yea but if we take Ao's full duration tornadoe, with protection, it still hurts A LOT.

Making an entire team useless isn't considered balanced

Entire team?

Her 1 only affects one enemy.

Her 2, is probably broken, yes. The mana draining only affects the god using the ability, however.

Her 3 drains a minimal amount of mana, and she has to get close to use it, where she can be cced and killed.

Her 4 is not overall big, and it's really unlikely to trap the entire team.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 11:30am | Report
Okay, ill leave it at that.

I personally don't like the idea of a kit focused on draining mana, BUT this is just a personal opinion and should in no way offend/effect you.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }