Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who's sting now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who's sting now? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » August 1, 2015 6:24am | Report
I left this game for a very long time and am looking to buy some gods but i dont know who's string at the moment. I like high burst and high mobility normally (as such I'm a big Loki fan. Came back to the game and uhhhhh... i dont know what anything is so. Here are the people i think look cool.

Small Kuwaii Squirrel dude
Awilix
Ravana

I have no idea what any of them really do so if i could have a hand that'd be great finding out whose stronger in teh current meta etc.
THANKS A BUNCH!

EDIT: Ignore me mis-spelling STRONG* a bunch in this thread....

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 1, 2015 8:27am | Report
Ratotaskr, Serqet, and Bellona are the gods you're probably looking for. They're all top tier junglers and Bellona can solo. Rat and Serq have high mobility and burst. Bellona has some mobility as well due to her passive, ult, and 1 but the only burst she has is her Bludgeon. Other than that, you need to rely on basic attacks.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 1, 2015 12:02pm | Report
I'm going to post the tierlist here
As most of the high tier gods are shown pretty well. also about ravan I don't know if they already buffed him but he was very weak on release (and I asume they didn't so he is still really weak. still he can maybe be a lot of fun.)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » August 1, 2015 7:57pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I'm going to post the tierlist here
As most of the high tier gods are shown pretty well. also about ravan I don't know if they already buffed him but he was very weak on release (and I asume they didn't so he is still really weak. still he can maybe be a lot of fun.)

I noticed Fenrir is up there.
Wasn't he really weak when i left?

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2015 3:13am | Report
yeah I was pretty surprised too when I saw him up there (and because I haven't been up with patch notes I missed him getting buffed)

here is the explaination (and don't forget the tierlist is from dmbrandon)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 2, 2015 8:27am | Report
Fenrir hasn't been touched for almost a year. He's strong due to the number of roles he can play well and his early game. The HOG nerf led to many junglers with a good early game to start with red pot which includes Fenrir.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » August 2, 2015 6:40pm | Report
That and built with even just an executioner and deathbringer his in hands are lethal lategame because of his seething howl. The fact that he can do 4 out of the 5 roles at a competitive level is why he is good.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GBA Twisted Ink » August 3, 2015 6:32am | Report
Is this meta only for PC? Or Xbox one as well?

GBA Twisted Ink

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 3, 2015 6:33am | Report
that tierlist is for the pc version but if you search back on the youtube channel you can find earlier tierlists. normally a new one exist after a patch.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }