Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite God Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite God Tier List 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Giantpegasus » September 13, 2015 9:11pm | Report
once I saw Sun Wu as "one of the best assassins in the game I stopped reading.... HES A WARRIOR
Xbox One Player looking for some more people who know how to play besides league until they let you bring more than one person with you.

Giantpegasus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 13, 2015 9:23pm | Report
Giantpegasus wrote:

once I saw Sun Wu as "one of the best assassins in the game I stopped reading.... HES A WARRIOR

This thread is 3 YEARS OLD, please try to avoid necroing.
(Literally this thread is so old that this was referring to old wukong which is now Hun Batz).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 14, 2015 12:12am | Report
Giantpegasus wrote:

like zilby said look at the date. And Sun Wukong was Hun Batz before they reworked him.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » September 14, 2015 5:16am | Report
Giantpegasus- In the future please check the date of the last post in the thread before posting. Thread locked.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }