Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 72 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 23, 2014 10:05pm | Report
I don't really see a point in nerfing Nu Wa, while I agree her push is crazy that is literally wht she was made for. She's not super great at much else except team fights. But, hooray for an arachne rework. Hopefully it's still similiar to the current Arachne and not super different.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 23, 2014 11:43pm | Report
Sh*t. I think I might know the reason for her possible nerfs. Remember why they nerfed Hades? He had the highest win ratio out of all the gods in the game. Now, because most of the people that play Nu Wa are people who are absolutely amazing at her, most of the games she plays, she wins.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2014 1:15am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Sh*t. I think I might know the reason for her possible nerfs. Remember why they nerfed Hades? He had the highest win ratio out of all the gods in the game. Now, because most of the people that play Nu Wa are people who are absolutely amazing at her, most of the games she plays, she wins.

hoorah hi-rez for giving bad nerf reasons

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 24, 2014 2:01am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Makes sense with that information coming out, but if that's really the only logic they're going by, someone really, really needs to slap some people over at HiRez.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 24, 2014 5:07am | Report
I need to get my legendary before the change, about 50% of the way to 10

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 24, 2014 5:25am | Report
Mordo wrote:

I need to get my legendary before the change, about 50% of the way to 10

Umm... what?

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 24, 2014 5:27am | Report
For the Nu wa nerf/change/removal I nearly have her as my 4th legendary but if they screw her up I might lose interest to bother

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 8:14am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Look at the bright side? Arachne might be getting a rework...

We all know she's going to have a 2.25 second stun on her pull and a crippling web and possible invincibility on her drain life.

She's also going to get an increase in contributions while also becoming a guardian, because HiRezLogic.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 24, 2014 8:47am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Look at the bright side? Arachne might be getting a rework...

I don't want a new kit though, buff what she has and she will be the perfect Waifu

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2014 8:54am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

We all know she's going to have a 2.25 second stun on her pull and a crippling web and possible invincibility on her drain life.

She's also going to get an increase in contributions while also becoming a guardian, because HiRezLogic.

why is hi-rez logic quickly tunneling right into the ground?. let's make a gaurdian that has life steal. -_______-

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }