Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My thoughts so far...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My thoughts so far... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iambatman » September 23, 2014 8:26am | Report
Ok, i just started playing and i enjoy smite A LOT, its an amazing game! Hovewer there are a couple of points i would like to point out/hear your opinions on:

1. AFKs, so so many AFKs. Im not sure why but afks seem to be a regular thing, the moment someone gets a first blood its not unusual to see someone disconnect, usually it gets balanced because someone afks from the other team aswell at somepoint most likely, but still its amazing how much afkers this game has, the reason unknown to me.

2. People are bad. People are really bad. For some reason people feed A LOT, and they seem to have no clue on how to act. Its funny how people just grind the jungle even though the enemy team are hitting our phoenix. And when you try to gently courage them to actually def/splitpush/whatveer, you get no answer and they continue their robotic and endless quest to master the jungle, that can be a good thing too though, because in LoL or Dota2 for example the answer is usually "**** you nob kid report feed" or something like that.Or maybe im just noob myself and there is some hidden game mechanic that needs the jungle.

But anyway as i said there are good points too, the graohics are awesome, and i like the consept of gods. And the community is not nearly as toxic than in other mobas, you can really focus on your own game and so can everyone else which is great!

But these are just my first reactions/notions to this game.

iambatman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 23, 2014 11:56am | Report
Great to see another enjoy this game!

1. Yes, that will happen a lot. All I can do is tell you the higher level you get to, the more people will know about the game and (hopefully) the number of AFK'ers are less as you get to level 30. What level are you btw?

2. Again, depending on your level idk what to say to you.

Also when you get to level 30 and have enough masteries, you can play Conquest League where the toxicity and DC's are at a low minimum. That's what you may like but I'm personally fine with casual as well.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » September 23, 2014 2:24pm | Report
This kind of thing is to be expected in the low levels of most, if not all, MOBAs. Just keep with it, and hopefully you'll begin to see this a lot less. You'll definitely still see bad players, afkers, etc when you hit 30, but not nearly as much as in the lower levels.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }