Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 30 and still no pentakill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Level 30 and still no pentakill 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » May 1, 2016 4:35am | Report
Ok so, I'm level 30 with 42 gods mastered and I still haven't gotten a penta. I've gotten three quads(with Poseidon,anubis,and au puch) but my kill has always been stolen.btw I play on Xbox if that helps

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » May 1, 2016 4:47am | Report
Penta kills are, more or less luck-dependant; most of the time someone else will intentionally or not tag some kill- but if you really desire getting one someday I would say auto-attack based gods would be your best bet; be it hunters or some assassins like Kali or Bakasura, because of their sustained damage- problem with most mages is the fact of them having close to none damage after having used all of their abilities.

Once, I was a bit dejected when I got a quadra as Anubis, and was about to finish the last kill- casting Plague of Locusts on the target already; but in between the 0.5s ticks our Odin menaged to swing a random auto-attack for literally 50 damage- that felt bad.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N1gga_Ninja » May 1, 2016 9:52am | Report
Ok thanks for the suggestions but I happen to suck complete *** at both bakasura and kali for some reason...really all assassins except a few such as Thor, loki, and ao kuang(I know he is a mage but lets face it.....his kit is VERY assassin like

N1gga_Ninja

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 1, 2016 11:46am | Report
Due to both the gods I most commonly play and the gametypes I most commonly play I've never gotten a penta and I've been playing for well over a year and a half (and have over 70 gods mastered). Daelinn gave good suggestions though, gods that stay potent even after their main bursty abilities are down are the easiest to get pentas with. I'd also highly recommend playing Arena if you're looking for a penta. Due to its constant teamfights and the respawn mechanic it's far easier to get a penta there than in any other mode (hence why I don't have one since I almost never play arena).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 12:14pm | Report
being a Kali main for a whole year pays off
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 1, 2016 12:19pm | Report
I set my friend up to get a ton of penta kills on this afk level one guy in joust with an agreement that he would do it for me too, but as soon as I got him his penta kills, he never wanted to play joust with me again. And he has also stolen two penta kills that were mine.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 1, 2016 12:36pm | Report
Wolfman5665 wrote:

I set my friend up to get a ton of penta kills on this afk level one guy in joust with an agreement that he would do it for me too, but as soon as I got him his penta kills, he never wanted to play joust with me again. And he has also stolen two penta kills that were mine.

that sounds dirty XD
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 1, 2016 12:49pm | Report
I've been playing for almost 3 years, and I still have no official pentakill...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 3, 2016 3:33am | Report
I didnt even hit a quadra

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Paytend07 » May 20, 2016 7:48am | Report
I almost got my third penta as Awilix as the 5th guy was low and I caught up to him but the khepri killed him with mystical mail.... I screamed lol

Paytend07

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }