Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Does Smite Need More Gods?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Does Smite Need More Gods? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 15, 2014 6:09pm | Report
I've played a bunch a different games, where it seems as if the game is overcrowded with items/characters, example; Dota 2 has 112 Heroes that you can play, and is that too many? In tf2 there are thousands of variations of items. Is there a point where smite will have too many gods,and become crowded?

Note: I'm just posing a question that I was thinking about.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 15, 2014 6:29pm | Report
LoL's base form had 6 champions, and I think 40 champions by it's semi-official release October 10, 2009.

52 is very decent if they keep pace. It just takes time. It was JUST released so it shouldn't have that many gods yet, especially since God ideas are harder to develop than random champions who need no solid base outside imagination.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 15, 2014 7:07pm | Report
As long as there is lore. As long as they represent ANYTHING in the world. There will be more Gods.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 16, 2014 1:23am | Report
They have an unlimited amount of gods to pick from, and there is always gods being developed. It all comes down to how fast Hi Rez can spew them out. They where saying that they where going to be able to get out 1 pr month after release, but I'm guessing the will be able to put out 2 every month with how good the release went :)

I do not think there can be to many gods, as long as they are well made :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UndeadTryHard » April 16, 2014 8:58am | Report
I dont think that 52 Gods are too much. Honestly I think they should make more Items. Every Mid laner is buying the same Items. Compared to League... League offers more Items you can buy and the Passive's of the Items makes every Champion unique. In smite its like everyone is buying the same Items coz they're so limited. Thats my opinion.

UndeadTryHard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » April 16, 2014 11:02am | Report

I dont think that 52 Gods are too much. Honestly I think they should make more Items. Every Mid laner is buying the same Items. Compared to League... League offers more Items you can buy and the Passive's of the Items makes every Champion unique. In smite its like everyone is buying the same Items coz they're so limited. Thats my opinion.

This

Gods can come how many there are!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » April 16, 2014 3:33pm | Report

This is true...

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » April 16, 2014 4:22pm | Report
Now the real question is.... what happens when they run out of gods, and if they'll at more pantheons if they run out of gods in the current ones?

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }