Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best looking skin? What do you think?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best looking skin? What do you think? 48 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Niex » November 21, 2012 6:43pm | Report
Heavy Metal Thor! Your Mace has a skull on its face!
That and i loved that game with Jack Black, i think it was called Brutal Legend or something like that and this skin reminds me of it so much.
Now is it just me or does he Look like Dave Grohl (Lead singer of Foo Fighters)

Niex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 22, 2012 1:11am | Report
Quoted:

Heavy Metal Thor! Your Mace has a skull on its face!
That and i loved that game with Jack Black, i think it was called Brutal Legend or something like that and this skin reminds me of it so much.
Now is it just me or does he Look like Dave Grohl (Lead singer of Foo Fighters)

Hahahah. Did you see the back of his biker jacket says "SONS OF ODIN". I laughed at that and it's a sweet skin.

I really like Ares alternate skin, I think it's called "Destroyer". It's just a recolor but I'm a sucker for dark steel and black, it just looks so badass.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 22, 2012 1:15am | Report
SmellyHarry wrote:

Hahahah. Did you see the back of his biker jacket says "SONS OF ODIN". I laughed at that and it's a sweet skin.

I really like Ares alternate skin, I think it's called "Destroyer". It's just a recolor but I'm a sucker for dark steel and black, it just looks so badass.

Agreed. I like Bloodfire Hades. It looks amazing.

But for worst skin, I'd say it's either Cascade He Bo, Huntsmen Odin and what's his face Anubis, the skin coloured one.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 22, 2012 1:41am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Agreed. I like Bloodfire Hades. It looks amazing.

But for worst skin, I'd say it's either Cascade He Bo, Huntsmen Odin and what's his face Anubis, the skin coloured one.

I agree that Cascade He Bo is a terrible skin, though I especially like Huntsman Odin and the Anubis skin looks decent imo, but I'd never get it.

Personally, I think Forest Nymph Cupid is the most boring/bland recolor in the game.

Also, about Bloodfire Hades, it looks awesome but do his ability colors change to red with the skin? If not it detracts a lot from it in game for me. Same goes for the awesome Obsidian Ymir skin.

Edit: Confused Huntsman Odin skin with Mountain Man Odin. I enjoy the latter, agree the Huntsman is bad.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Babsie » November 22, 2012 3:18am | Report
I agree with you Asmoday, the priorety shouldn't be creating new skins, i mean skins are just a nice-to-have thing and not necesserly (?) needed, but on the other side, when you buy gems you support the game and except having a great game (that we allready got) cool skins make people investing in the game.

Babsie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Roxthesox » November 22, 2012 6:02am | Report
I'm quite fond of GY's recolour, gives a nice look to him. Arachne's alternate is quite nice as well I suppose.

Roxthesox

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 22, 2012 8:07am | Report
SmellyHarry wrote:

I agree that Cascade He Bo is a terrible skin, though I especially like Huntsman Odin and the Anubis skin looks decent imo, but I'd never get it.

Personally, I think Forest Nymph Cupid is the most boring/bland recolor in the game.

Also, about Bloodfire Hades, it looks awesome but do his ability colors change to red with the skin? If not it detracts a lot from it in game for me. Same goes for the awesome Obsidian Ymir skin.

Edit: Confused Huntsman Odin skin with Mountain Man Odin. I enjoy the latter, agree the Huntsman is bad.

His auto attack changes but nothing else does. Hi-Rez said they wanted to keep the colors the same on spell effects so they dont confuse people in what spell is being thrown at them.

I think thats stupid and useless as its the effect, not the color, people pay attention too. I assume it will change as did the effects for LoL back in the day.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jovy » November 22, 2012 1:20pm | Report
I've always thought Bloodfire Hades looked awesome

Jovy

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Milky » November 24, 2012 9:48pm | Report
Definitely the worst looking skin is something like fat blue baby vamana. It's a shame because he is the best mid :(

Favorite skins are Hades' Soultaker and Volcanic Agni.

Milky

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » November 25, 2012 1:36am | Report
Hel skin :)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }