Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season Ticket Levels Up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season Ticket Levels Up 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 5, 2015 1:04pm | Report

The 2015 Season Ticket is leveling up with new rewards and more opportunities to earn Fantasy Points!

Already have all of the Season Ticket exclusives? Fear not! The 2015 Season Ticket now includes these new rewards:

• Season Ticket Loading Frame Upgrades - Gold & Diamond
  • Hou Yi - Iron Crow Skin
  • Swagni & Nox Announcer Packs

We're introducing more opportunities to earn Fantasy Points by increasing the amount of SPL matches and brackets during the Fall Split. You'll have more opportunities to get those picks in and, if you're lucky, more chances to win Fantasy Points!

Not having luck with your picks? We're also adding in a way to purchase Fantasy Points. You can now purchase 500 Fantasy Points for 300 gems.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 6, 2015 8:47am | Report
How the heckie did Nox get an announcer pack out of everybody..?
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 7, 2015 2:24am | Report
because they started copying Dota 2 with their announcers (who also have announcers for almost every character in the game)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }