Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nox has Arrived!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Nox has Arrived! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » October 29, 2014 3:14pm | Report

Nox has arrived to Smite and SmiteFire! Feel free to start your own Nox guide!

If you have not seen Nox's skillset yet you can check it out below.

Flame of the Night - Passive
Nox's candles gather energy from all abilities used near her. For every ability cast near Nox (excluding her own) a new candle is lit. Once all 4 are lit, Nox's next casted ability costs no mana.

Shadow Barrier
Shadow Barrier
Nox creates a barrier of night around herself for 1s that mitigates 50/60/70/80/90% damage from the next hostile ability that hits her. Basic attacks are also mitigated for the entire duration that the shield is up. Nox cleanses roots and slows while this ability is active. Cooldown: 20s. Cost: 70.

Nightfall Raven
Nightfall Raven
Nox launches a raven that spreads night along its path. Every enemy it touches takes 100/110/120/130/140 damage +50% of your Magical Power, is silenced for 1s, and is Shrouded in Darkness. The Shroud of Darkness lasts for 5s. Cooldown 15s. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90.

Siphon Darkness
Nox targets the ground and attempts to consume all darkness in that area. Enemies who are standing in the target area take 80/90/100/110/120 damage +40% of your Magical Power. If a target is Shrouded In Darkness then it takes double the amount of damage. Cooldown: 3s. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70.

Night Terror
Nox links her shadow with an enemy player, dealing 150/160/170/180/190 damage +75% of your magical power. While linked with Nox, enemies take damage again every time they use an ability. Nox�s ability cooldowns are also reduced by 5s every time an enemy uses an ability while linked. The link is broken by moving out of range, or after 5s. Cooldown: 90s. Cost: 100.

You can find the patch notes here.

Happy guide writing! Hope you guys enjoy Nox!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » October 31, 2014 7:07am | Report
Are you baiting the full tank builds, no boots builds and guides with 1 paragraph expecting to be upvoted?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » October 31, 2014 1:53pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

Are you baiting the full tank builds, no boots builds and guides with 1 paragraph expecting to be upvoted?

I think that starting a guide and working out your thoughts, and refining those thoughts / updating your guide as you go is a way that a lot of players find helpful for their strategy. Hence I say "start" :)

Also, more experienced players can often make educated guesses about builds, and newer players looking up Nox guides will actually have something to reference. I think this is nice for new gods, although I fully expect for many people's ideas about how that god should be played to change as more people play it.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }