Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Rotation | October 25, 2016

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » God Rotation | October 25, 2016 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » October 25, 2016 8:30am | Report

Anhur, Slayer of Enemies

Anhur, the lion-headed Egyptian God of war, slays his enemies with spear and guile. Weapons equally as sharp!

Kali, Goddess of Destruction

To speak of Kali is to speak of the beginning of time itself. Across the majestic lands of Hindustan rose an army of demons that conquered the countryside and slaughtered the people. Yet, when the Gods themselves were defeated, Devi, the supreme Goddess, emerged to throw back this host and protect the faithful.

Poseidon, God of the Oceans

Deep beneath the turbulent tides of the ocean lingers a God of idle rage. What must it be like to live forever in the shadow of your brother? To be denied again and again that which you desire, despite the power of the wrathful seas at your command? So Poseidon broods on his throne at the ocean floor.

Terra, The Earth Mother

Terra Mater, quite literally the mother Earth, rests dormant beneath every living thing. Upon her flesh, trees stand like hairs, rivers weave like veins, and oceans lap against her sides. Long has she slept; since her son, the Titan Saturn, was cast down by his own son. It had all gone so wrong.

Tyr, The Lawgiver

Tyr. The embodiment of mankind’s impossible ideals. Man is a malleable creature, but a God is stone, shaped only by the harsh weather of expectation. And none have a greater burden of expectation than Tyr, for he is Courage. He is Honor. He is Justice.

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheMoxiousOne » October 25, 2016 8:40am | Report
Isn't Terra Roman, not Greek, Dash?

TheMoxiousOne

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 25, 2016 9:58am | Report
Oopsie, stuff like that happens, give dash some time and he'll update it (I think)
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 25, 2016 10:08am | Report
I gotchu, mod powers activate!
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » October 25, 2016 10:15am | Report
My bad, thank you Zilby!

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheMoxiousOne » October 26, 2016 10:42am | Report
All good; just looking out!

TheMoxiousOne

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }